1. All orders are subject to prior sale. To order call, fax, email, or use
online order screen.
2. Books are in very good condition unless otherwise noted.
3. Books may be returned in original condition for any reason within
30 days. It is helpful if you notify us first.
4. Payment can be by credit card (American Express, Mastercard, or
Visa), check, money order, Paypal, or wire transfer. Foreign orders should be
in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank.
5. New York residents will be billed appropriate sales tax (unless a tax
id number is provided); if paying by check please add the proper
6. Libraries and Institutions can be billed according to their needs.
7. All items are shipped boxed. For domestic orders books are
normally shipped USPS media unless another method is specified;
shipping and handling is $5.00 for the first book and $2.50 for each
additional volume, media rate. For Priority Mail, add $2.50 for the first
volume. For Express Mail or other needs, please contact us.
8. For international orders, shipping and handling is calculated
individually in order to insure the most economical rate.
9. Large or extra heavy books and sets may incur an additional fee.
10. All items are insured.