Skip to main content
What bookdealers really mean. A dictionary by Tom Congalton and Dan Gregory (Between the Covers), with additions from other sources
Term english
Definition english
Parts of the paper or cloth in or on a book which were originally part of the jacket or book binding but which have removed or worn away from use and are no longer present.
Term french
Tax category