Skip to main content

Burgersdijk & Niermans - Books, Manuscripts, Prints

decoration09 May 2017|10 May 2017

Due to the flourishing business on the field of printing and publishing the firm Brill found it expedient to dispose of its auction activities and part of the antiquarian stock. Pieter Johannes Burgersdijk (1867-1915) and George David Niermans (1854-1920), former Brill employees, offered to take over these branches. They established their business on Nieuwsteeg 1 and appropriately restored the traditional name of the property, ‘Templum Salomonis’.

On view: 5-9 May 

information

DATE
09 May 2017|10 May 2017
ADDRESS
Nieuwsteeg 1
CITY
Leiden
( NETHERLANDS )
ORGANIZED BY
Burgersdijk & Niermans
CONTACT
  • Arno de Bruin / Arne Steenkamp
  • share