New York International Antiquarian Book Fair 2020Published on 03 March 2020
Catalogue 97: Books, Manuscripts, Broadsides and Pamphlets on Law and Related Fields, 15th to 20th CenturiesPublished on 25 Feb. 2020
We are please to offer our latest printed catalogue.
- a 1482 imprint of the Clementinae with a handsome watercolor vignette
- a subscriber’s copy of the first American edition of Blackstone
- a c. 1770 commonplace book with excerpts from Locke, Blackstone and Montesquieu
- a copy of the Laienspiegel bound with classic works on Roman law and legal writing
Publicité - Propagande - Promotions 2020Published on 04 Feb. 2020
91 plaquettes, placards, posters, programmes et documents publicitaires du XVIIIe siècle aux années 1970 : Cinéma, Immobilier, Joaillerie, Librairie, Mode, Pharmacie, Propagande, Transports, Voyages...
Avec : Guinness, Moët et Chandon, Cassandre, Devambez, Gaumont, la gaine Scandale, Burburrys, Citroën, L'Assiette au beurre, L'Alcazar, la SNCF, Crous-Vidal, la statue de Louis XV, la manufacture de Saint-Gobain, Sonia Delaunay, etc.
MAGAZINES OF HISTORICAL & CONTEMPORARY INTEREST - FEBRUARY 2020Published on 28 Jan. 2020
Please find below a short selection from our latest magazine listing of forty late 19th century to mid 20th century magazines covering items of such ongoing interest as immigration, women's liberation, politics and war. Also included are a selection of issues of “Ken” with striking political cartoons and of “Verve” with color lithographs of the art work of such masters as Matisse and Kandinsky.[...] Read more
Catalogue 96: Books,Manuscripts and Ephemera on Law and Related Fields: America, Great Britain & Europe, 16th to 20th CenturiesPublished on 21 Oct. 2019
Catalogue 94: Books, Manuscripts & Ephemera on Law and Related FieldsPublished on 04 June 2019
We are pleased to offer a preview of our latest quarterly catalogue. It includes:
- a verse epitome of a classic penitential manual (Item 1)
- a 1538 edition of the Institutes illustrated with 23 woodcuts (Item 59)
- a 1625 study of Roman laws concerning gambling (Item 81)
- a 15th-century guide to the sacraments with interesting material on marriage (Item 49)
- a 19th-century Arkansas justice’s docket book with unusually detailed entries (Item 65)
A Magazine's Eye View of the 20th CenturyPublished on 25 April 2019
Browse our latest additions of magazines from the twentieth century, full of lessons from the past in words and pictures and find out (or be reminded) of what we can learn from the past...
The catalog is viewable as a downloadable pdf and also on our website at https://www.oldimprints.com/searchResults.php?action=catalog&category_id=1544
Publicité Propagande Promotions Programmes 2019Published on 07 Feb. 2019
Catalogue 11: Fiftieth AnniversaryPublished on 14 Jan. 2019
Specialities : Central & Latin America , Asia , Americana , Religion , Literature , Linguistics , Maritime , Philosophy , Mathematics , Humanism , History , Medicine , Poetry , Law , Manuscripts , Military , Illustrated books , Ephemera , Periodicals , Paleography , Bibliography , Judaica
Illustrated catalogue with 50 items.[...] Read more