Recent Acquisitions_November_2018Published on 04 Nov. 2018
Specialities : Music[...] Read more
Manuscripts - Archives - Photography - Select StockPublished on 30 Oct. 2018
Highlights within our catalog include the following items...
* 1636 - Manuscript Vellum Indenture with two intact wax seals embossed with a skull motif regarding the Feoffment Lands of Barwick, King's Lynn District of Norfolk
* 1870-1931 - A two generation archive of recipes from the household kitchen of Edward Augustus Freeman,
English Writer and Politician
* 1898 - Amicorum with beautiful drawings, watercolour paintings and poetry created by notable contributors.
* 1914 - Beautiful photography of Nikko, Japan, capturing everyday life, shrines and customs through the eyes of a German family.
Online Auction #3: Literature, Australiana, Antiquarian books, TravelPublished on 30 Oct. 2018
Welcome to the first sale on our new auction site. We envisage it will be the first of many. Indeed, work is well under way on three separate specialist auctions – Military History, Gastronomy, and History of Medicine – scheduled for the first few months of the new year. All three are based around single-vendor collections.
The present auction is a mixed-vendor sale, and with many of the 455 lots we have instructions to put very few impediments between you and temptation! Broad subjects include Australiana, exploration and travel, literature, antiquarian books, natural history, and erotica.
View the illustrated catalogue at auctions.treloars.com
The online auction commences at 1pm (ACDT) 4 November 2018.
1) Bid live online at auctions.treloars.com;
2) Leave absentee bids (the form can be downloaded from our website);
3) Bid live by telephone (lots with a lower estimate of at least $900).
- Buyer’s premium: 20% (including GST),
- Online bidding fee 3% (charged on successful bids on our online bidding platform),
- Shipping and expert packing available at reasonable rates.
If you need any assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or on +61 8 8223 1111