Décembre 2018Published on 13 Dec. 2018
Special List 317: Thirteen Recent AcquisitionsPublished on 19 Nov. 2018
Rare Books, Decorative Prints and Historical PhotographyPublished on 14 Nov. 2018
China in Manuscript and Photography - Hong Kong Maritime MuseumPublished on 12 Nov. 2018
Highlights included are:
* 1847 - Original Chinese Pith Paintings
* 1849 - Unpublished Translations of Chinese Texts - Early History of Amoy - William Gingell
* 1889 - First Chart of the Upper Yangtze River and the Three Gorges - Large Panorama Map
* 1910 - Photography of Early Trade on the Yangtze River - Over 400 Photos in Six Albums
* 1922 - Rare Glass Lantern Slide Photographs During the May Thirteenth Movement in Shanghai
Manuscripts - Archives - Photography - Select StockPublished on 30 Oct. 2018
Highlights within our catalog include the following items...
* 1636 - Manuscript Vellum Indenture with two intact wax seals embossed with a skull motif regarding the Feoffment Lands of Barwick, King's Lynn District of Norfolk
* 1870-1931 - A two generation archive of recipes from the household kitchen of Edward Augustus Freeman,
English Writer and Politician
* 1898 - Amicorum with beautiful drawings, watercolour paintings and poetry created by notable contributors.
* 1914 - Beautiful photography of Nikko, Japan, capturing everyday life, shrines and customs through the eyes of a German family.
Catalogue 89Published on 09 Oct. 2018
A miscellany of Travel and related books and documents, Creationist Panorama, Letter concerning Siamese Ambassadors from James II to Sam Pepys, small section on Slavery, Wallis Budge and Missionary Publications.[...] Read more