Librairie Ancienne Jean-Marc DECHAUD
The Bookshop Dechaud is situated at the heart of one the most beautiful villages of Touraine, with its stately Renaissance houses, at the border of Chinon's vineyard.
• Booklovers will be able to find out a choice of antique books in following specialities: Humanism and Renaissance, Literature (15th - 19th centuries), old illustrated books, History, Travels, etc...
• Jean-Marc Dechaud is member of SLAM (Syndicat National de la Librairie Ancienne et Moderne) and ILAB (International League of Antiquarian Booksellers) www.slam-livre.fr www.ilab.org
• Jean-Marc Dechaud is also Expert of C.N.E.S. (National Chamber of experts specializing in works of art) www.expertscnes.fr
• We print 2 catalogues a year, which are available in simple request.
• Access: A 10 Highway, exit Sainte-Maure de Touraine, then take the way of Chinon, Saint-Epain.