The Chaucer Bookshop
Canterbury is close to London (about 1 1/2 hours by train) and only 30 minutes drive from the Channel Tunnel. The Chaucer Bookshop is situated in a beautiful 18th Century building inside Canterbury's city walls. The building was originally two houses but was established as a bookshop in 1956. Amongst the wide range of books (on 2 floors) you will find art, architecture, history, English literature, topography, travel, food and wine, railways and many more subjects. We have a variety of original prints and maps for sale and a selection of modern First Editions and fine bindings. We also stock a comprehensive range of Fine Art greetings cards and wrapping paper.
- Sunday: From 11:00 am to 16:00 pm
- SHIPPING WITHIN UK: POSTAGE AND PACKING WILL BE CHARGED EXTRA.
- SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE UK:
- BOOKS UNDER 1KG WILL BE SENT AIRMAIL WITHIN EUROPE.
- BOOKS GOING OUTSIDE EUROPE WILL BE SENT BY THE MOST APPROPRIATE METHOD FOR THEIR WEIGHT AND VALUE UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUESTED BY THE CUSTOMER.
- HEAVY BOOKS MAY REQUIRE SPECIAL SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS.
All major credit cards accepted, plus UK Switch + VisaDelta. Cheques/Money Orders in £Sterling please.
All dust wrappers have protective sleeves.