AUTOUR DE L'IMPRESSIONNISME - BAZILLE BOUDIN MARY ...Bookseller:
Le-Livre, SABLONS, France$ 62 Buy from: AbeBooks
Brillat-Savarin, [Jean Anthelme]
The physiology of taste; or transcendental gastron ...Bookseller:
Rulon-Miller Books (ABAA / ILAB), St. Paul, MN, U.S.A.$ 1.563 Buy from: AbeBooks
Liste n°58 - 43 ouvrages
Specialities : Old and rare books
Vous trouverez ci-joint ma dernière liste n°58 comprenant 43 ouvrages.
Bonne lecture et bonne année 2019 pour vous et vos proches.
Librairie Pierre PREVOST
75, rue Michel-Ange
Tel : 01 40 56 97 98
Mob : 06 80 20 81 70
eList 27 - ART
In our newest, fully-illustrated eList, you’ll find a wide variety of books on art, with an emphasis on contemporary books on contemporary art, as well as photography, sculpture, street art, and even some skin art. Some highlights include an impressive collection of vernacular photography in the form of dog snapshots, a metal-bound Nam June Paik, a scarce Nannucci Fluxus poster, and some last minute arrivals. Thanks for taking a look…[...] Read more
Catalogue 94: Books, Manuscripts & Ephemera on Law and Related Fields
We are pleased to offer a preview of our latest quarterly catalogue. It includes:
- a verse epitome of a classic penitential manual (Item 1)
- a 1538 edition of the Institutes illustrated with 23 woodcuts (Item 59)
- a 1625 study of Roman laws concerning gambling (Item 81)
- a 15th-century guide to the sacraments with interesting material on marriage (Item 49)
- a 19th-century Arkansas justice’s docket book with unusually detailed entries (Item 65)
New to ILAB! Speaking to Anke Timmermann of Type & Forme and why rare books matter to a younger generationPublished on 30 May 2019
2019 commemorates the 500th anniversary of da Vinci, institutions worldwide have launched events and exhibitions.